Slider

Sunday, October 27, 2013

MIssing Something

I've been relying in knitting a lot lately to help dealing with being homesick.  I can't decide if that's good or bad.  I've been working a lot because of harvest, but sitting at home with the few hours I have at night sure has stunted my social life, not that I have any time for one.  I'm excited for the end of harvest, and it's winding down.

I've decided to join a photography guild or club or group or whatever it's called.  I've also decided to try Crossfit.  Anything to make some friends.  

Last night I drove to the knitting store in Cambria.  I've been wanting to go and I also got to see the ocean for the first time in two months.  I got this Manos del Uruguay.  I've always loved this stuff.  I got it in a deep purple, this photo looks really maroon.  I'm making the Mikan Snood.


I got this Pigeonroof Studios 80/20 SWMerino/Nylon in the color Fondant.  It'll probably sit for a very long time before I spin it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment